Thursday, April 26, 2007

At Last! A Blog Account

Well its been a while for me figuring out how to sign-up a blog account here 'cause it's written in Korean Characters since I'm in Korea right now I guessed my computer is set-up in this country, but liittle that I know there is a page for language settings.... yeah how blind am I. Well I'm not the guy who knows much into this internet world but I'm learning and want to learn more. . .

Learning something into this field is big leap for me, where I could publish my thoughts, concerns or what ever around the world and who knows earning extra cash while doing it, perhaps like you and some of the big names here in the blogosphere... I hope. Making money online is a great learning opportunity where working from 8 to 12 or sometimes 14 hours a day in a factory and far away from the family is a very very big difference, if you could lend hand giving tips, guidelines, etc. that would be great. . .

No comments: