Saturday, May 5, 2007

12 HOURS WORKING A DAY

Well its been a busy week for me here in South Korea working 12 hours a day in a metal plating factory which keeps me for a short time logging-in my blogsite, read emails or sometimes not at all. I know its very tiring but I can smile after having the fruits of my hardwork, I know I should try earning online by monetizing my website and that is my plan but for the moment this is the only way I am earning.

It's really frustrating sometimes when working your normal routine and not being appreciated or even badmouthed by your superior but that's the way it is, if you don't like where you're working find another in my case it's very difficult because of being a foreigner in this land and having a contract signed for at least one year, but still I'm thankful for the job I have now for being no job at all is the unresponsible thing a man can do especially if you have your own family.

No comments: